- Deck and Engine Officers must be certified and have previous passenger ship experience in similar positions.
- Deck & Engine Crew:
- O.S./ Wiper ‚ must be over 18 years of age with a minimum experience of 12 months on ocean going vessels‚ certification required.
- A.B./ Motorman/Oiler/Greaser‚ must be over 18 years of age with 36 months of sea experience on deck of ocean going vessels‚ certified for navigational watch, and/or engine room watch rating
- Note: only entry-level positions are referred to for simplicity. All other positions will be evaluated per information provided.
- All applicants must pass a post-offer physical examination and drug screening.
- Senior Officers must pass a post-offer psychological evaluation
- Employment may be subject to criminal background and reference check.
Qualified applicants may send resumes and credentials, via mail, to:
CRUISE MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL, INC.
Attn: Sr. Crew Manager
4770 Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, FL 33137
Resumés may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: Due to the large volume of resumes received, it is not possible to answer everyone individually. Resumes will be kept on file for a period of six months. You will only be contacted if a position becomes available that matches your criteria and qualifications. Interviews will be scheduled and conducted by appointment only.
We wish you best of luck in your job search.